Xtract Research is widely recognized as a leading provider of covenant research throughout the world.
The experience of our lawyers coupled with the most technologically advanced platform gives you a distinct advantage when analyzing covenants, spotting trends and tracking events.
BondsWith the largest 144A library, the scope of our bond coverage is unmatched in the market. We provide sophisticated legal analysis on bond covenants together with the ability to compare covenants by simply clicking a button. Learn More
Syndicated LoansOur loan reports have fundamentally changed how lenders analyze US credit agreements and UK facility agreements. Market players use our reports to spot off-market terms, understand loopholes and to quickly digest material provisions. Learn More
Referenced Around the Web
- Reynolds Group Said to Seek Lower Rate on $2.6 Billion Loan
- What’s Up, Docs? A Dive Into Documentation Trends
- Leveraged Finance Roundtable
- As Lenders Weaken Call Protections for Leveraged Loans, Red Flags Fly
- Call Protection - has 6 months become the new norm?
- Chrysler Group Said to Seek Lower Rate on $2.9 Billion Loan
Covenant IntelligenceOur special report service provides timely legal analysis on exchange offers, LBO’s, widely debated covenant issues and other market moving events. In addition, we track and provide commentary on the latest covenant trends. Learn More
The Legal Xtract and Covenant Data platforms are used by law firms, investment banks and sell side analysts to find precedent language, understand market trends and structure deals.Learn More
Our NY and London legal teams consist of lawyers from the top international law firms with a deep understanding of the credit markets across the globe.
Trending Covenant Intelligence Reports
- Are Guarantee Provisions Becoming Weaker in US HY Bonds? Lack of Guarantees and Expanded Covenant Suspension Provisions
- UPDATE: MultiPack's Amended Consent Solicitation
- How Does a Company Spin-Off Assets within the Framework of its Debt?
- Covenant Xtract: Week In Review November 25, 2013 to December 6, 2013
- QEP's Proposed Separation of its Midstream Business
Recent High Yield Reports
Recent Loan Reports
- ROUNDY'S SUPERMARKETS INCCredit Agmt
- TNT CRANE & RIGGING / NEW ROCKY MERGER SUB II / NORTH AMERICAN LIFTING (2ND LIEN) (NOV 2013)Draft 2nd Lien Credit Agmt (S&S 11/22/13)
- KPLT HOLDINGS INC / CENTERPLATE INC (NOV 2013)Credit Agmt (61002372v12)
- PRIME HEALTHCARE SERVICES, INC (DEC 2013)Draft Loan & Security Agmt (KS 11/22/13)
- HEARTLAND DENTAL CARE INC (1ST LIEN) (DEC 2012)1st Lien Credit Agmt