Xtract Research is widely recognized as a leading provider of covenant research throughout the world.
The experience of our lawyers coupled with the most technologically advanced platform gives you a distinct advantage when analyzing covenants, spotting trends and tracking events.
BondsWith the largest 144A library, the scope of our bond coverage is unmatched in the market. We provide sophisticated legal analysis on bond covenants together with the ability to compare covenants by simply clicking a button. Learn More
Syndicated LoansOur loan reports have fundamentally changed how lenders analyze US credit agreements and UK facility agreements. Market players use our reports to spot off-market terms, understand loopholes and to quickly digest material provisions. Learn More
Referenced Around the Web
- Reynolds Group Said to Seek Lower Rate on $2.6 Billion Loan
- What’s Up, Docs? A Dive Into Documentation Trends
- Leveraged Finance Roundtable
- As Lenders Weaken Call Protections for Leveraged Loans, Red Flags Fly
- Call Protection - has 6 months become the new norm?
- Chrysler Group Said to Seek Lower Rate on $2.9 Billion Loan
- Private-Equity Firms Tap Fresh Vein of Cash
- Growth of ‘cov-lite’ loans sparks debate
Covenant IntelligenceOur special report service provides timely legal analysis on exchange offers, LBO’s, widely debated covenant issues and other market moving events. In addition, we track and provide commentary on the latest covenant trends. Learn More
The Legal Xtract and Covenant Data platforms are used by law firms, investment banks and sell side analysts to find precedent language, understand market trends and structure deals.Learn More
Our NY and London legal teams consist of lawyers from the top international law firms with a deep understanding of the credit markets across the globe.
Trending Covenant Intelligence Reports
Recent High Yield Reports
Recent Loan Reports
- NUMERICABLE GROUP SA / YPSO FRANCE SAS / NUMERICABLE US LLC (APR 2014)Draft Credit Agmt (LW 4/11/14)
- REXAM HEALTHCARE / DEVIX (1ST LIEN) (APR 2014)Draft 1st Lien Credit Agmt (Weil 4/9/14)
- SEADRILL OPERATING LP / SEADRILL PARTNERS FINCO LLC (FEB 2014)Draft Credit Agmt (CS&M 2/7/14)
- ZIGGO BV (FEB 2014)Senior Facilities Agmt
- SCOUT24 / ASA NEWCO GMBH (FEB 2014)Draft Senior Facilities Agmt (02/03/2014)